Whether you have a business, work for government or education, fiber optic cabling is an important part of your operations. Fiber optic cabling is the current standard and will make your network faster and more cost-effective. The cost of fiber optic has never been cheaper. The time to upgrade is today.
Construction Services We Offer:
• Fiber Optic Conduit and Cable Installation
• Fiber Optic Cable Termination
• Fiber Optic Cable Splicing
• Full Design and Maintenance for your Fiber Cabling
• Aerial Cable Placement
• Conduit Rodding, Cleaning & Cable Pulling
• Underground Conduit Construction
• Prices continue to drop on fiber optics and not only will save you money now, but it will save you more money each day of operation in terms of reliability and capability.
• Fiber Optics will increase available bandwidth, operating at data rates exceeding 10Gbs.
• Signals from Fiber Optic Cables can be transmitted very long distances
• Fiber optic cabling is secure.
• Fiber Optic Cables do not need to carry any electrical current. The signal rides on the light within the fiber cable.
• Non-metallic cables are much less likely to be struck by lightning, making them ideal for hazardous environments.
• Fiber optic cables are lightweight and compact and carry multitudes of data over copper.
• Fiber Optic Cables are environmentally friendly.
• Unlike copper wires, fiber optic cables are future-proof. They can easily be upgraded as technology improves.
It doesn't matter what type of termination you require; our Master technicians are trained and certified by the industry leading manufacturers. This ensures all fiber optic installations are tested using state-of-the-art equipment and certified to have industry acceptable throughput.
Long-Distance Signal Transmission
Low attenuation and superior signal Integrity found in fiber optic cabling allows much longer intervals of Fiber Optic cable transmission than metallic based systems. While single line voice grade copper systems longer than a couple of kilometers (1.2 miles) require inline signal repeaters for satisfactory performance, it is not unusual for optical systems to go over 100 km or about 62 miles, with no active or passive processing. Emerging Technologies promise even greater distances in the future.
Large, Lightweight, and Small Diameter
While today's applications require an ever-increasing amount of bandwidth it’s important to consider the space constraints of many end-users. It is commonplace to install new cable within existing duct systems. The relatively small diameter and lightweight of optical cables make such installations easy and practical, and saves valuable conduit space in these environments.
Accessing the fiber requires actually accessing the optical fiber itself, which is easily detectable by security surveillance. This security feature makes fiber extremely attractive to governmental bodies, banks and the others with major security concerns.
Mountain Tower, Inc.
Mountain Radio Systems, Inc.
Copyright Mountain Radio Systems, Inc.. All rights reserved.